Wednesday 5 August 2009

Nepal Here I Come!!!

Sooooooo, tomorrow is departure day!! Finalising all little bits & pieces today, well, I'm trying to at least!!

Had a very nice night out last night with a couple of my girlss!! A night I will not forget for a while!
Aww, they gave me a good sendoff, a nicely packed few hours of ghetto-lingo, giggles, outbursts and......smoke?? hahah!!! inside joke i guess! Will miss my friends a hell of alot!! (not to mention my familyy!! :'( )

Anywaysss, flight is at 20:45, and i'm making sure i get a good last family lunch in me before I leave!!! I'm thinking either a very delicious spaghetti bolognaise courtesy of my lil sis, or a good ol' hearty shepherds pie courtesy of me big bro!! mhmmmm!!! decisions, so many decisions...lol.

Over and out, 'til tomorrow...hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. jahira :-( i love this blog. so intimateeee! i hope you update daily B! gna miss your ass and i will read this and get other too aswell :-)

    ReplyDelete